compensació: Dependent on Experience tipus d'ocupació: a temps complet
QR Code Link to This Post
For over 45 years, BC Comfort Air Conditioning Limited has served Vancouver businesses with quality mechanical building services. With a commitment to providing sustainable comfort, BC Comfort offers HVAC, plumbing, building automation, mechanical engineering, LEED & sustainable design, energy assessment & modelling, and design build services for commercial and industrial facilities. BC Comfort provides service through all phases of a project, as well as after completion. For more information, see www.bccomfort.com
BC Comfort is currently seeking a self-motivated, hardworking Senior Design Engineer to join our office in Burnaby, BC. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a holistic approach to design, one that combines engineering and construction in the same office. The individual will have opportunity to grow in the position, and will be expected to take on new responsibilities as the size of the team increases.
The Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Prepare load calculations, schematics, equipment selection and system concept report.
• Coordinate internally with construction department as well as externally with consultants and architects
• Prepare the contract documents including specifications.
• Conduct site visits during the construction phase.
• Shop drawing reviews.
• Provide the Project Manager with status reports
Qualifications, Experience, and Education:
• Post-secondary education in Mechanical Engineering or another relevant discipline such as Building Systems
• Professional Engineering Designation (P.Eng.) or Eligibility for licensing with EGBC
• 5+ years of engineering and/or design co-ordination experience in the consulting industry
• Experience in multi-disciplined project coordination and management
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD and REVIT is an asset
• Experience conducting site visits would be an asset.
• Ability to manage a team of mechanical designers/drafters
• Able to communicate ideas and recommendations to non-engineer team members in a clear manner
• Knowledge of Canadian/American Engineering standards including ASHRAE, BCBC, VBBL, and NFPA
• Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization
• Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Només empreses. Si ets un intermediari, si us plau, no contactis amb l'anunciant.
NO contacteu amb nosaltres per serveis o ofertes no demanades