favorite this postCAD Technician/Drafter (Winnipeg)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
I recently graduated CAD Technician last June 2018 and I am seeking a full time employment as one. I again went to school taking this program to update my skills and learn new software. I have an Electrical background and has extensive knowledge doing electrical plans, bill of quantities and estimation in the past. I have also experienced doing CAD Drafting of different disciplines including and not limited to Architectural, where I did floor plans, details and sections; Civil, Structural and Mechanical to name a few. My drafting skills include 2D as well as 3D modelling. Below are the summary of my qualifications:
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• More than 10 years of experience in CAD Drafting in the construction field
• Worked as a CAD Designer for 5 years in a consultancy setting
• Highly proficient in producing 2D and 3D drawings using CAD software
• Experienced in responding to tenders, estimating and creating bill of materials and project proposals
• CTTAM Associate
• With valid 5F Driver's license and clean driving record
• Extensive knowledge in using AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp and Inventor
• Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio)
• Working knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, SolidWorks and MS Project
• Has ability to read and interpret construction drawings of different disciplines
• Excellent team player and has the ability to multi-task under pressure
• Has strong attention to detail
• Good organizational and communication skills
Please contact me or send me your email address so I can send my resume for your review.
Thank you for looking and hope to hear from you soon.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests